Conversations on Creating Change in the OT Profession & Our Opinions on the Full Scope OT Movement with Brock from The Occupied Podcast
You may have recently heard of the Full-Scope OT Movement across social media and while the language and messaging may appear appealing to some, it is important, with anything, to look at the bigger picture. This week on The Amplify OT Podcast, I decided to do a podcast swap with Brock from the Occupied Podcast as we have a conversation on creating change in the OT profession & sharing our opinions on the full scope OT movement!
Join the Amplify OT Membership
As an exclusive bonus for podcast listeners, you can join the Amplify OT Membership at any time! Join today to take control of your career! It’s time to become your own best resource on Medicare and advocacy.
In this episode I cover:
- A rare look into my own post-college journey, how I got to be where I am today, and how politics and advocacy have always been ingrained in my life.
- The ways that politics not only affect our personal healthcare but how and even if we are able to do our jobs.
- Practicing advocacy through your AOTA (or similar) membership.
- Our thoughts on the Full-Scope OT Movement- what we agree with, what we disagree with, and the misleading messaging being spread.
- The impact that the medical model is having on different areas of practice.
Thanks for listening! If you found this episode helpful, don’t forget to follow, rate and review the show. To learn more about Amplify OT head to https://amplifyot.com/
Free OT Reimbursement Podcast Playlist
What to keep learning about insurance and reimbursement without wasting time? Head HERE to get your free OT Reimbursement Playlist and Guide!
Looking for more policy info? Check out our articles at www.amplifyot.com/articles
CONNECT WITH BROCK:
CONNECT WITH AMPLIFY OT:
You must log in to post a comment.