How to Choose the Correct CPT® Codes with Mandy Chamberlain of OT Flourish
Questions about billing are some of the most common questions we get asked because if things are not billed correctly, not only can you be undervaluing yourself as a practitioner, it creates this trickle-down effect that impacts everyone involved. That’s why this week on The Amplify OT Podcast, my guest Mandy Chamberlain and I are discussing how to choose the correct CPT codes!
Join the Amplify OT Membership
As an exclusive bonus for podcast listeners, you can join the Amplify OT Membership at any time! Join today to take control of your career! It’s time to become your own best resource on Medicare and advocacy.
In this episode Mandy and I cover:
- The difference between Medicare Part A and Part B.
- The most common CPT® codes you may come across in skilled nursing facilities.
- How reimbursements are determined for CPT® codes.
- How evaluation codes are billed.
- Why it’s important for you as the clinician to bill correctly.
By understanding how to choose the correct CPT® code, you can start working WITH the system, not against it.
Thanks for listening! If you found this episode helpful, don’t forget to follow, rate and review the show. To learn more about Amplify OT head to https://amplifyot.com/
Free OT Reimbursement Podcast Playlist
What to keep learning about insurance and reimbursement without wasting time? Head HERE to get your free OT Reimbursement Playlist and Guide!
Looking for more policy info? Check out our articles at www.amplifyot.com/articles
CONNECT WITH MANDY CHAMBERLAIN:
CONNECT WITH AMPLIFY OT:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 1: The Occupational Therapy Assistant Modifier
- Episode 2: Take Action: Stop the Medicare Cuts for 2022
- Episode 5: Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Episode 13: Medicare’s 8-Minute Rule: OT Billing Q&A
- Episode 22: Everything You Need to Know About Skilled OT Services
You must log in to post a comment.