How Management Shapes Our Perspective: Transitioning Into Director of Rehab with Lauren Burns
Stepping into a leadership role comes with its own unique mindset challenges of imposter syndrome, finding balance, and just the adjustment to new responsibilities and perspectives. That’s why this week on The Amplify OT Podcast, I’m joined by Lauren Burns to talk about how management shapes our perspective!
Join the Amplify OT Membership
As an exclusive bonus for podcast listeners, you can join the Amplify OT Membership at any time! Join today to take control of your career! It’s time to become your own best resource on Medicare and advocacy.
In this episode, Lauren and I cover:
- Navigating the transition into a managerial role as a relatively newer grad.
- Finding the physical and mindset balance of becoming a manager while maintaining OT roles and responsibilities.
- The value of mentorship in navigating a new role.
- The benefits of transitioning back into group and concurrent therapy.
- Advice for anyone looking to step into a more managerial role.
Amplify OT Resources
Want to keep learning about how insurance and reimbursement impact you? Then head to AmplifyOT.com/Services to see what resources we have available!
CONNECT WITH AMPLIFY OT: