Features of this Planner:
- Open dates for ultimate flexibility
- Reflective guides for negative experiences and problem solving
- Tips on communicating with your supervisor
- Inspirational quotes to keep you motivated
- Resources pages on documentation, manual muscle testing, documentation, billing, and insurance
- Journal and reflection pages for each week to acknowledge your progress
- Full color pages to keep things fun and bright!
This planner is open date so it can start whenever your fieldwork starts! Use this planner to help you keep track of your weekly progress, plus engage in evidence-based journaling and reflection practices to support self-efficacy and emotional development during this important experience.
Not only does this document offer planning and journaling pages, but it also includes numerous crucial resources pages on communicating with a supervisor, common billing codes, Medicare plans, ROM and MMT charts, and so much more! This journal is here to help you navigate this chapter of your life before and after your fieldwork.
This is a great planner for any occupational therapy student.
(OTA, supervisor, and capstone versions coming soon!)
*This product is designed by Amplify OT but is made and shipped by Amazon. The link to purchase this item is an affiliate link for Amazon. This does not add any cost to you but does provide a small referral fee to Amplify OT. This fee supports the free content we are able to provide to you! Thank you so much for your support. – Clarice