Time For You To Trade “Not-Knowing” 🤔 For Informed-And-Empowered 🙌
Through online videos, printable resources, and Q&A opportunities, OT practitioners get straight answers on the reimbursement and policy forces that influence clinical work in the United States.
In a few short modules, you’ll trade questions and inaccurate information for a solid and ethical foundation on healthcare policy. In doing so, you’ll elevate your decision-making, effectiveness, and ability to provide value as an occupational therapy practitioner.
Summed up, it’s straight-talk answers about Medicare and healthcare systems without boredom or fear tactics of traditional compliance education.
- Online modules for convenient learning for busy clinicians
- Opportunity to earn 5.5 CEU hours
- Handouts and infographics
- Access to the course for 6 months
- Direct answers via an online community and access to a policy expert